At X Billion Skills Lab we believe that a nation’s real wealth is the intelligence of its people.
Our mind influences our choices and actions. Therefore, how each of us think and the information we consume, has a direct impact on the quality of our life.
Now imagine this multiplied by 1.3 billion people: our collective intelligence has a direct impact on the environment, economy, political systems, health, and prospects of the future.
Our mission is to “enhance the intelligence of young India” so that we make better and more informed decisions – whether at work, in the voting booth, or at home.
To ensure every motivated seeker gets access to high quality training and growth opportunities irrespective of which college or socio-economic class they belong to.
For SMEs and startups -
the backbone of our economy
To get access to sharp, ambitious, and committed talent that delivers value for the company’s stakeholders while contributing to its growth and innovation agenda.
To build a workforce and community that plays a part in the creation of a sustainable society on the foundation of empathy, fair competition, and progressive thought.
Founder and M.D
- Started his first company at age 16
- Listed by Forbes as one of Asia’s most influential under 30 year olds
- Built India’s largest model U.N program which attracted over 5000 students from 20 countries
- Partnered with the United Nations to build Young Changemakers Conclave – a platform that has attracted leaders like Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, Former RBI Governor Dr Raghuram Rajan and 100+ other eminent personalities
- Built India’s largest youth marketing and research firm in partnership with Omnicom DDB Group
- Now has made it his life’s purpose to end unemployability and build new age social movements
Chief Product Architect
- Quit a high ranking post in the Indian Civil Services to build X Billion Skills Lab
- Worked as a futures trader for 2 years
- Co-Founded a youth mentoring start up during engineer college days
- His personal mission is to leverage technology to enable local businesses to compete with larger MNCs
Learning experience and
- Studied life sciences
- Worked as a teacher for 2 years
- Applied first principles thinking to understand learning behavior and recreate best practices in a digital environment
- Her life’s goal is to leverage the power of behavioral sciences to create long-lasting impact
Chief Visual Experience Architect
- Studied Graphic Design at Raffles Singapore
- Ran a successful design consultancy for 5 years
- Wants to leverage the power of visuals to tell stories that transform people’s lives
Chief Technology Architect
- He is a Google certified Android developer, an Intel Software Innovator and currently leads the Google Developers Group of Mumbai.
- He has mentored national and international students and early stage startups in the space of automation, IoT, full stack development and has been a part of various accelerator programmes.
- His expertise lies in experimenting with the latest technologies and the art of storytelling.
Member of Parliament
Former Union Minister
President, People Strong
Senior Ambassador, TED
Former Vice President Reliance ADAG
CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network
Wadhwani Institute of Artificial Intelligence
Former Chairman, Dena Bank
Founder, House of Anita Dongre
Head of Business, House of Anita Dongre
Founder, Ikigai Capital
Founder, Ikigai Gapital
Chairman, House of Anita Dongre