Learning Methodology: Accept
- It is important to accept why the specific skills are being built along with clear incentives to learn
- Learners must accept what their strengths and weaknesses are, for them to fill their skills gap
- Every learner at XBSL is briefed on the changes taking place in the business environment and thereby accept that if they don’t build necessary skills, they risk becoming professionally irrelevant
Learning Methodology: Imagine
- Our trainers and curriculum writers are instructed to fuel the learner’s imagination to excite them about future possibilities
- Content is designed based on visualization, making it effective in ensuring application
- Each learner is made to believe they can create their own reality, as they imagine it to be and not rely on external factors
Learning Methodology: Build
- All our session plans are designed to be relevant to the lives & aspirations of our learners
- Learners are specifically taught how to leverage the knowledge & skills to achieve their desired life trajectory
Skills are built through contextualized case studies and stories with participants working together in small groups. These have been designed in a format that takes in account the learner’s interest and age group and further provides clear incentive for application at the workplace.
Our online courses, across a variety of topics, concepts and industry updates provided in regional languages, can be accessed by learners across the country. Each learner will be given open access to this content so they can consistently upgrade their knowledge.
Each learner is paired with a mentor- a positive adult role model and emotional anchor. The mentor helps the learner build a life map so that they see value in maximising professional efficiency and make prudent life and career decisions.
Our learning modules, courses and delivery platforms can be customized based on employers’ briefs to make their existing teams future ready.
We scout for aspiring graduates who display the right attitude for the desired job sector & role. Each learner experiences 60+ hours of Critical Core SkillsTM & Future Ready Workplace Skills through workshops & mentoring, in addition to getting fully free access to our e-learning content.
Our intelligent database then matches them with the appropriate employer to ensure a long term mutually benefiting association.
Skills: Critical Core Skills
All learners at XBSL receive our Critical Core SkillsTM exposure. These focus on developing innate abilities such as Emotional Intelligence, Positive Jugaad (Creative Problem Solving), Strategic Thinking, and People Management.
Skills: Future Ready Workplace Skills
Future Ready Workplace skills focus on aligning talent with future industry and organization pivots. From management softwares, data analytics, full stack development, marketing & sales in the age of technology to efficient task planning, we partner with sector leaders to build customized FRWS.